- Viair Compressor
- Tire Repair Kit
- Windsheild Crack Repair Kit
- Folding Hand Saw
- Soldering Iron Kit – We were glad we had one of these especially after running into some wire-hungry porcupines in the Yukon!
- OBDII Scanner – to self-diagnose problems when you’re far from a mechanic
- 100 Watt Lightweight Portable Flexible Solar Panel Kit from Lensun – since we only had 200 watts on the roof, bringing this thin, lightweight solar panel kit along would give us half again as much solar power charge to the battery system. (Product review below)
Clothes & Shoes
- hiking boots
- flip flops
- Teva sandals
- …and I snuck another pair in there that is a sneaker/sandal hybrid 😉
When we think of the Canadian Rockies and Alaska we think of the outdoor activities we want to do there: Hiking, Camping, Biking, Fishing, and possibly Climbing and off-roading. We packed the gear we had/needed to do these things so we can partake when the opportunities arise:
- Medium plates
- Small plates
All of these fit on a plate rack to keep them organized in the cabinet.
Pots, pans, and appliances were similar – we only brought our most-used cookware for our most common meals. We ended up with:
- Traveling long distances between town with good fresh produce selections,
- Boondocking in remote areas for long periods of time,
- Catching fish and needing a place to store them for travel back to the United States!
Check out our Camera Gear Kit for the full details on our camera gear.
- Cameras and Lenses
- Panasonic Lumix + 4 Lenses
- GoPro Hero 7 – Water proof and versatile!
- DJI Ronin S Gimbal
- Two drones – the DJI Phantom 4 and the DJI Mavic
- Two laptop computers
- Hard Drives, mice, etc…
- Camera accessories, mounts
- Segway miniPro Ninebot Transporter – for hands-free smooth camera shots and transporting tripods for long-distance shots
Storing The Fifth Wheel & Truck
Read more about our Tesla Battery Module electrical system and solar set up here
Read more about Why We Love Our Truma AquaGo here!
Note: This would be very difficult to do in the wind!
Keep reading!: The Adventure Begins | Go North Episode 4